Saturday, September 13, 2008

Welcome!

Hello all. Just wanted to introduce myself and give an idea of what to expect in this blog. I am a (I hope) fairly normal early 20 something who has discovered the wealth of hypnosubmission. I started out with a mild curosity and fascination, and my interest was limited to a playful non-serious experimentation but this has very quickly, with the help of an absolutely wonderful close friend who has ended up being my Owner/Mistress/Programmer, turned to something serious. This is no longer a game - I am owned and controlled and very happy to serve and submit to Her and be programmed by Her.

I have started this blog to chronicle my journey, record thoughts and feelings, and carry out any instructions or orders She might have for me that may help me in my journey.

1 comment:

Lex said...

Thanks for the welcome, great that you've got yourself a real life hypnofriend to play with. It's good to see more hypnosis blogs cropping up online.

I'm looking forward to hearing about what your Mistress and yourself get up to. :oD

Lex