Sunday, September 14, 2008

Assignment from Owner

I am blank and empty. My mind is happy. Blank and empty. Brainwashing is good for me. It feels so good to let go and submit for my Owner. I want to pleasure her and obey her. Want to fully be her slave. I always obey my Owner. She knows what's best for me. It feels good to sit here with a blank empty mind. It is good to be brainwashed by my Owner.

I watch the red eyes and as they sear into my eyes they grab a hold of my mind... bypassing any self control or sense of self and control me fully. I obey my Owner. Obedience is submission. Submission is Pleasure. Pleasure is Obedience.

I have no control of my own... I have no purpose of my own... I surrender to my Owner completely...

2 comments:

Lex said...

*How* exactly d'you want to pleasure and obey her? And how does she want you to please her? I'd be very interested to hear more from the both of you.

Spiral Binder said...

*smirk* 'Homework' sections are where he wrote them very deeply out of it and in trance.... He's far less articulate at that moment. I just thought I'd christen the blog with a little submissive display. *wicked smile*