Monday, October 20, 2008

Dropping

Pet does not know why he is posting right now but feels the urge to. I am a good pet for my owner.

Pet had a brief session of heavy training one night this weekend. He was further brainwashed and mind wiped and shaped, his mind teased and brought to the edge and taught to obey his owner and rewarded with multiple orgasms. Pet knows obedience is pleasure. Pet has been denied the ability to cum on his own without his Owner's permission. Pet gets so frustrated at this but he knows he must be a goodboy for his Owner. Pets brain is swiss cheese from this.

Pet drops like a rock at the moment of pljeeeasured.....Pet remembers nothing after this.... so good to be a blank obedient goodboy for Owner....Pet falls instantly asleep,,, falling so deep.... so much pleuusasure.....

I need to be used by Owner
I need to be used by Owner
I need to be used by Owner
I need to be used by Owner
Obedience is pleasurjre
Obedience si plejusjur
OBedience is Plesuasre

7 comments:

Jo said...

I absolutely love it whenever you post, please keep them coming!!!

Being somewhat interested in the subject I am curious how you are not able to cum any more without permission? Can you not touch? ... or will your body simply not climax?

It is lovely to see your progress (and occasional sleepy posts).

Jo

Strobe said...

Pet cannot touch when Owner tells him that he cannot. All other times he simply cannot climax without Owner's permission.

It makes pet very excited when people comment on his blog. Thank you.

Jo said...

Well then I will need to make sure to post more often! How much fun would it be if you got sexually excited when I posted on your blog - but obviously could do nothing about it without your owner's permission.

Enviously,
Jo

Anonymous said...

sounds like a nice mantra!

Anonymous said...

OBedience is Plesuasre

shadow_star said...

You and Spellbinder haven't posted in awhile, are either of you still here?

shadow_star said...

Spiral Binder I mean, sorry